Teacher fell for a fake cellphone trick.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moochie, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    I don't usually do this to teachers, but it's fun to play around with the really arrogant "high on their horse" kinds. Lemme tell ya about this teacher:
    9th grade Health and Geography teacher. Doesn't actually teach per se though. She writes on her white board (VERY TINY AND MESSY HANDWRITING) page numbers and units, tells you to read it yourself, and tells you to do work. She has her student aids do grading most of the time. She usually just sits on her butt and eats Carl's Jr. food and drink. She picks favorites. She lets favorites sit wherever they want, talk, eat, and she gives them donuts once a month. Only her favorites though. I was never her favorite during freshman year and honestly I wouldn't wanna be babied by her just to use her like most of her favorites do. I really want nothing to do with that wretch. But...
    I've been getting 1 hour detentions every week, I don't know why, parents don't know why (they're about to have a fit), I don't really mind it, I just don't like the snob running it. I've noticed this teacher's attitude has changed. I'm very observant of her doings. She has a very strict no cellphone policy with the detention kids. She sees one, she takes it away, and sends the kid to the office. I don't use a cellphone so I never have that problem. The trick itself is revenge sort of. She made fun of me in front of some of my peers last detention and I wasn't very pleased. I asked how much time there was left, she said "10 minutes" and followed that with an "awww" like "awww too bad" in a poopy snobby way. She's unbelievably rude to detention students. I vote she gets fired but the school doesn't want to let go of a "nice lady who brings donuts".
    During 6th period I made a fake cellphone using paper, markers, a sharpie, and tape. It looked like an iPhone. I asked my 6th period teacher if it looked like a cellphone, she said yeah, then I asked my classmates, they agreed. So during detention I was pretending to text. She said "give it here", kids were staring, she walked off with it then stopped, she was staring at it for a wee bit, then crumpled it up. Haha!

Afterwards she didn't say a thing to me but was staring at me an awful lot. The other students laughed when she crumpled it up and threw it away. I was waiting for her to tell me to go to the office but she never did. Just a whole lotta stink eye.

I remember one time she left the room briefly and this guy was saying "wow she's a tard a f-bomb-ing tard man, crazy". He is right. Lol. I don't want anyone lecturing me on how immature that was to do. Because I know how immature it was. Why would an 11th grader do that? It's not a prank. I just wanted to see if she'd fall for it. Gullible wretch lol. I was "expirimenting", hehe.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Oh you are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    So you're getting detentions every week??
    Not good.. :/
    I suspect theres more to the story here...

4. lolita117

lolita117 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    Hestand, KY
    [​IMG]
    I'm young so I know what you mean. I'm 22 and so I was in high school not so long along. I had a teacher that I hated. Kinda the same scenario with one teacher, favorites, detentions. Same thing. And mind you I was a straight A/B student that graduated with honors and the highest diploma in my high school plus I just graduated from college with a 4 year degree in agriculture with honors also. Sometimes high school teachers just ride their high horse and some students are on the "butt" end of that horse[​IMG].

Good for you to get her!!!!

5. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Teachers don't give out detentions for the heck of it. BUT the cell phone prank was good![​IMG]

6. lolita117

lolita117 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    Hestand, KY
    Some do. And when you say for nothing, well maybe not nothing, but if they can find any excuse they will. At least I had teachers that did, and I was an outstanding student. I can't say the same for most kids these days, but some teacher are prejudice and only like rich kids. It is the truth.

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

Sorry, i dont believe that for one minute..
    If you break the school rules you get a detention...
    Stop breaking the schools rules = no detentions! Easy Peasy... :D

8. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards

I'm not breaking rules though. Back in the first semester I missed a detention because the vice principal failed to notify my parents and I didn't get a slip on Tuesday. Back in first semester I was tardy for the first bell a few times. If you're tardy you get a detention. And if you miss a detention another hour is added. So I had two hours to do, no biggie, made it up, but I'm still getting detentions. I'm not a huge talker in class so I don't know what it is that is getting me a detention almost every week. I never break dresscode, I don't do illegal things at school, so I don't know what it is. Could be a mistake but eh. And I haven't been tardy since I got back to school from winter break.
    I'm getting used to doing make-up in the car lol.

9. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    How can you not be missing school and or late but you have to do make up work in the car?

10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

That doesnt make any sense though...
    You need to stop and really think and be responsible for your actions... there IS a reason you are getting detentions.
    Just stop and think for a minute... you know what the detentions are for..
    Dont be silly! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by