Teachers MAC users help!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    I am ready to rip my hair out! My test generator for this years text is not working so I am trying to simply create a test manually. My Apple won't let me! [​IMG]

It does not seem to understand the idea of a numbered list that goes

a.
    b.

a.

Can any of you help? I find it amazing that given the number of teachers who use Mac that there is not an exam format!! [​IMG]

2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    What program are you using? I am not a teacher but have a Mac and a school iBook (every kid in Maine gets one for the school year) and know a bit about them.

3. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Are you getting this?

Or is it coming out really messed up?? Like just all over the page and NOT like what you put in.

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    It comes out
    a.
    b.
    for the first question then it won't go to the next and when it does it starts with b under the two. So I changed the starts with under the styles box in text inspector, but it still fights it.

I called Apple and they said they don't do project help that there is nothing wrong with the program so they won't help. I called my techie friend who actually used to work for apple and she gave me a clue. She said to use shift tab to get it to give you the first indented a. and it would start the list from there, but it won't continue on the next question....

I am working in pages and at this point I want a typewriter where I can force it to go where I want it to and use white out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by