Tealah from Arkansas

tsiegwart

Hatching
9 Years
Jul 26, 2010
Jacksonville, AR
Hi, BYC forum! My name is Tealah, and I currently live in Arkansas with my military husband and our three year old - with another on the way! Right now we're chookless, though we both grew up with chickens, and we have a dog, a cat, two ferrets and a cockatiel. We just PCSed here from Washington, and bought a little one-acre potential farm. We're broke from closing on the house and redoing the septic system, but as soon as we have the money again we're going to start construction on a coop. I'd really like to get some good quality showing langshans, but I'm not sure about their availability in this area - I may end up needing to get them from a hatchery instead. We'll see! I'd like to get them established as soon as possible instead of waiting for spring, but I don't know how feasible it is to start with chicks in the autumn... I'll probably be asking a lot of questions like that!

Well, I'm off to go drool over the pictures of coops on this site... Bye!

welcome-byc.gif
glad to have you!!!!
big_smile.png

Thanks for the welcomes!

Clayhill, I'm near Little Rock, just a little north of Jacksonville Air Force Base. I'm not really familiar with the rest of the state yet! I barely know the little towns nearby me, haha.

How cool.. my mothers name is Tela... Sounds like they are pronounced the same..only spelled differently.
smile.png

Anyways... Welcome the BYC!!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom