Tell a story

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Flock Master64, Oct 19, 2016.

1. yeah I guess

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. What the heck is this?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Hello all

In this thread you can tell a story about whatever you want, it doesn't have to be poultry related and it doesn't have to be true, it just has to be a good story. Just follow all BYC rules and regulations.

Thanks!

2. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

i had a dream there was this dude who wouldn't give me something back and i wacked him with a yard stick.

The End
    [​IMG]

3. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Great story!

4. Fluffers

why thank you it was fun being in it! [​IMG] (this actually happened in a dream a while ago )

5. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

When I was ten (or eleven) we had a photographer come in to take our school photos. She told us to split into two groups; girls vs boys, for our group pic. When I went to stand with the girls she put both her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back into the line of boys, saying (really loudly by the way) "step back young man". True story, absolutely mortifying :lol:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  6. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    True story

One time me and my cousin were going into town to the bank with our grandfather. So we got to the bank and our grandfather told us to stay in the truck and he went inside. So you know, we're sitting there waiting for our grandfather to come out so we were watching all the people walk by on the sidewalk and this one woman walks by but we can only see the back of her head and she had long blonde hair. And my cousin says " Wow look at her, isn't she beautiful? " then I look up at her and I'm like yeah I guess ( I didn't really care). So my cousin is banging on the truck window trying the get this woman to turn around so he can see her face. He finally gets her to turn around and it's some 60+ years old lady. So now my cousin is freaking out because she's old and rinkly and I'm laughing my head off. So this woman is probably on her way to the bank to deposit a check or something, she hears something banging behind her, turns around and sees two retarted kids screaming and laughing for some reason.

End of story

7. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish

Oh man, same thing happened to my brother except they put him in with the girls

8. Fluffers

[​IMG]

9. Athaid

After you're mistaken for a boy for the hundredth time you kinda start forgetting that you're not actually one lol
    What happened with your bro?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  10. Athaid

I grew out of that phase luckily :p

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by