Well, a lady lives near me who breeds and sells Ancona. I emailed her asking if she had female. She has 5 week old females (by quack) and hatching ducklings who she is going to try to vent sex. I emailed her last Wednesday waffling about whether I wanted 5 week olds or wee little new ducklings. I am leaning toward newly hatched ducks just because I like the bonding experience, but I feel more confident in quack sexing ducklings. She told me that she would keep me posted about her hatching ducks. The reason I need a female is to try to amend my hen to drake ratio here in my somewhat large backyard, so I REALLY want females. Like I said, that was waaaay back Wednesday and I'm impatient to add two ducks to my flock. Should I email her to find out how things are going? or Should I wait for her to email me? Should I really just get the 5 week olds? WHAT DO YOU THINK? I really wish I was the patient type. I may have emailed her by the time you answer!