Tell me I'm not crazy

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by SuperDuck, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SuperDuck

SuperDuck Songster

Mar 28, 2018
    Los Banos, Ca
    ok, so maybe I am and we all know that already. Anyway, I am on my husband's computer doing some work and I found Chuck and Buck's headshots from their photoshoot last year. Actually, the "work" I am doing involves gathering some footage of "DaddyDuck" for a story that will be airing on tv and the news. I'm totally sending in these pics because Chuck and Buck should be just as famous as Daddy :)

Attached Files:

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life

They are awesome pictures!

3. Knighstar679

Knighstar679 Crowing

Jun 12, 2018
    Seneca Falls, NY
    Very awesome pictures.

HuffleClaw, LilyLoo and quackiemama like this.
  4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck Songster

Mar 28, 2018
    Los Banos, Ca
    They look so little! I love these pictures....

5. quackiemama

quackiemama Crowing

Dec 26, 2018
    MARYLAND
    Aww my favorites Chuck and Buck! They always make me smile! I wish we lived closer so they could meet the new pekin girls

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck Songster

Mar 28, 2018
    Los Banos, Ca
    Duckie playdates would be awesome. They're currently playing in our pool because it's so hot out right now. They're going to melt and look like microwaved Peeps pretty soon.

7. Jpat

Jpat Free Ranging

Apr 30, 2018
    Nova scotia
    i can tell you whatever you wanna hear! But the truth is your a bit nutty! But its great and i love your updates

Goodluck with the TV!

8. SuperDuck

SuperDuck Songster

Mar 28, 2018
    Los Banos, Ca
    You can tell me but even I won't believe it. In fact, "a bit" is even pushing it. I'm full fledge nuts.

And thanks. It was a fun day with the reporter. He came and followed my son for the day for a "day in the life of James" so he could do a story on him. I'm sending him the old footage from his first open water swims.... which was really fun to look at years later.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: