Tell me it isnt so.....SHE IS ALIVE SHE IS ALIVE

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by okiechick57, Mar 13, 2008.

1. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

OUr little sweet......pet, lovie chicken........Emma's favorite....all of our favorite chicken..........little siesta went missing tonight....I am heartbroken......simply heartbroken........... say a prayer for me................have to tell Emma.....this is one little hen that would run up to me the minute she saw me...from where ever she was....so I know she is gone ..just dont want it to be so......... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  2. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Oh Katleen I am so sorry, I will say a pray tonight for your girl to come home safely....

3. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Oh Sweetie, is there any way she could be broody??? I will be praying mightily that she is just on a little vacation and you will surely find her tomorrow.

4. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    sorry okie.

5. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh no!

Don't give up though! She could just have gotten lost as it was getting darker. Be sure to search for her in the morning. Who knows? She may come running back to you yet!

6. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I'm so sorry to hear that Okie! Don't lose hope though I am sure she will come home safe and sound. I second jeaucamom, is there anyway she could be off being broody somewhere?

7. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I would look everywhere for her. I have once or twice found a chicken either lost, or stuck somewhere... or who decided to roost elsewhere for some reason or other. Our "lost" cat turned up after 2 days to be inadvertently locked in the summer kitchen.

hope you can find her!

8. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    Oh No. That's the one I did the Christmas picture of! Oh I do so hope you find her. Please keep us posted.

Jacie

9. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Kathleen, I hope she is sittng on eggs somewhere and ocmes home soon. What sweet pictures!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Chickaroo!

Chickaroo! Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    I'm sorry to hear that. Wish I was near you so I could help you look for her! Please keep us all udated.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by