Tell me no!

flying_babyb

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
Chick land
Someone remind me that I dont need more babbies! I went to TSC today (stupid, I know) and they have the chipmunk chickens, red pullets, sexlinked battmans, and somthing else. Tell me I dont need 6 chimpmunk chickens. Our current batch inst even out of the brooder yet but I want more. Can someone tell me what the chipmunk chickens really are called so If I can convince myself not to shop I can get some latter in the summer? How late in the season can you get baby chicks?

Yep, I saw some at TSC today. In the batch that I saw, there were some "chipmunk" EE, and some "chipmunk" OEG. I really wanted to buy the silky chicks. Thank goodness there were only 2. If there had been 6 or more?
hide.gif
"chipmunK" chicks have the black and brown stripes down their backs and eyeliner stripes.

Last edited:
our TSC didnt have the chimpmunk ones labeled. Darn the 6 chick rule! If I could adopt only two, there would be chickens in my room (since I cant stick them in the current brooder, my chickens would trample them). Wait, can you mix chickens? Mine should be about 3 weeks.

lol!! you and i could be twins. i chose a thursday, the day tsc gets their chicks in to go and pick up a few items - and i picked a moment my husband was feeling sorry for me because my first hatch wasn't going well - and i got a bunch of cute assorted fuzzy butts with no idea what i'm going to do with the roosters!! oy vey!!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom