1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tell me what you think of my 2 boys..

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by wolfbaine30, Dec 27, 2008.

1. wolfbaine30

wolfbaine30 Crazy Rooster

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    Tell me what you think of my 2 boys. 1 is a Silverduckwing OEGB,and my other is my Brassyback.The eggs were giving to me and this is my end result for hatch 5/24/08...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I think they are adorable! I love how they can perch on your hand; that's so cute.

Your Brassyback boy has an especially nice comb, and I love the shape of both their wings, saddle feathers and sickles. They both look so glossy and healthy. [​IMG] Thanks for sharing your handsome boys.

3. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    They look so sweet! Are they really that friendly? Very handsome looking boys!

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I'm not a fan of little chickens, but those boys are cute! Nice coloring.

5. wolfbaine30

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    They are only that sweet after I get them out and hold them.Most of the time my Brassyback usually cuts his wings at me and jumps at me.But as you can see the boys never tried leaving my arm.I even tried tossing them straight up off my arm,only to have them land back on it.Once I get them out and handle them,most of the time they love to be held and most of the time they go to sleep.I guess it helps if you handle them alot,especially if its ones you hatch out yourself.I also have some more birds that I plan on getting pics of and putting on here.Some of these birds,mostly the roos are from Speckledhens flock.Hopefully to have them on here soon.

6. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Adorable! [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Kevin, they are really handsome little guys! [​IMG]

8. wolfbaine30

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    Thank you Cynthia.All the ones I got off of you are handsome too.I'm just waiting on my dear g/f to take some more pics of all our birds.

9. FrontPorchIndiana

FrontPorchIndiana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Indiana
    Aww, they're cute little buggers aren't they? They seem so tiny compared to my Bob, whose about the size of a turkey. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by