Telulu!! No! Why'd you go?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MonkeyZero, Dec 11, 2007.

1. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    [​IMG] Hi

I just went out to feed the chickens, and I found my koi, Telulu dead and floating! I have 10 more, but Telulu was my 2nd koi. I've had her for 3 years! I'm hekka crying, and sad. I hate the fact that things die. I feel bad, that I couldnt her her. I had her when she was tiny. She was ok after school, but... now what! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

:aww aw I am so sorry for you...........it is so hard to lose a friend ..........hugs and prayers for you !

3. MonkeyZero

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Thanks... I buried her. She's in a better place. In our religion, when an animal dies, it becomes human, where if you are a sinful human, you become an animal. I will misss her.

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Just out of curiousity.what religion are you? boy.... wonder what I would come back as........ :eek:

5. MonkeyZero

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    I follow Hinduism. My names Sindoora it means vain, red, power, dominance. It comes from the HIndi word, sindoor, which is I believe vermilion, and I applied to married women. Crazy dogs keep smelling my pond now.

6. MonkeyZero

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Oh yeah, Okie, from what I read in a Hindi book, you will be born HUMAN!!! You are helpful and talented. YOu share knowledge. I can read ur vedic and or hindu horoscope like thing. It is needing info such as date of birth, estimated time(optional), and place and name. You can send me them in a PM if you want it private.

7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I'm so sorry about your koi...I believe that all animals have souls and in reincarnation and the laws of Karma and Dharma...
    Last winter I lost all of my fish, my turtle AND my frog...it was awful...but I know that their souls have gone around.

8. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    [​IMG] Hinduism ? so you dont eat cows?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2007
  9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

10. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am sorry. I love koi and hopefully one day I will create a huge pond for them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by