Temp home for two hens? Hastings, MN

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by charliethezero, Feb 19, 2013.

1. charliethezero

charliethezero Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2009
    East central MN
    I know it's a strange deal. I am moving into an apartment around April. I have rehomed all my birds except my two favorite ones. I need to find a safe place for them for the year that I can visit once in a while till i'm back on a farm. They are both 6 month old mutts. One is a black cochinX silkie the other a buff orp/maransX silkie. Great for Mn winters, walnut combs and feathered shanks. I am willing to pay for feed while they are in your care. Of course you may keep all the eggs/chicks from them. Thank you.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. fireflyhatchery

fireflyhatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are you located?

3. fireflyhatchery

I would be able to pay for feed and take care of any chicks and all other needs if you could meet me at the MN IA border. I live in Northeast iowa only a 2.5 hr drive to Owatana area. If that isnt to far let me know and I understand if it is.

4. charliethezero

charliethezero Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2009
    East central MN
    That is a bit farther then I was hoping for. I'm about 20 miles south east of St. Paul. Thank you for offering though.

5. fireflyhatchery

Thats ok no problem. It is a far drive, I go up to Leech Lake a couple times a year so I definetly know how much of a haul it is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by