Hey all. Today is supposed to be my day of lockdown but I am wondering if I should delay it a bit. My temperature in the incubator has dropped a few times down to 95, and I am wondering if this will delay their growth. I candled last night, all still have growth and are alive. My incubator temp has not varied more than the 95 to 101 range. What would you do?