Tennessee Turkey People UNITE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by walkswithdog, Dec 31, 2008.

1. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    A couple of us want poults from Porters. http://www.porterturkeys.com/

I'd
    like 4-6, she'd like four. But Porters has a minimum of 15. Always a problem if you don't want 15. We can combine an order, and have them sent here. And then you can pick up only the birds you ACTUALLY wanted.

A total win win. Porter's marks each breed with dye for sorting. We can go over 15 so a good number of us can get in on one order.

I want Bourbon Reds and Porter's Fall Fires. Porter's prices include shipping so when you're looking don't worry about add on shipping to split.

Thought I'd mention it, PM or email gladly accepted.

SPread the ADdiCTion!!!

2. kick'n chick'n

kick'n chick'n Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2008
    tennessee
    where are you at in Tn?

3. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    I'm in Kingston, it's west of Knoxville. [​IMG]

4. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I am looking forward to ordering from Porter's. They are only about 20 miles from my house.

Wish I could help ya'll.

5. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    When are you ordering? I might be intrested in some nargasentts. sorry about the spelling. Crystal

6. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

I think we sort of scratched the idea in that walkswithdog has gotten busy busy and with the season already near sold out... I submitted my order to Sandhill.

I WILL HAVE 5 EXTRA JERSEY BUFF TURKEY POULTS when/if my Sandhill order comes in this summer if anyone near me is interested!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by