1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tennessee Valley Poultry Club to host 2013 ABA national meet and 2014 APA national meet

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by tvpc2012, Dec 10, 2012.

1. tvpc2012

tvpc2012 New Egg

Aug 15, 2012
    The American Bantam Association National Show will hosted by the Tennessee Valley Poultry Club and be held December 7-8, 2013 in Knoxville, TN in the Jacobs building in Chilhowie Park. Though not voted on yet, we were informed that no one has bid against us and we could start spreading the word. Mark your calendars! Another date to put in your calendar - December 6-7, 2014! The TVPC has been voted to host the American Poultry Association national meet in 2014! It will be an exciting couple of years for poultry folks in our region! Spread the word!

2. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Looking forward to attending

3. TNCountryChick

TNCountryChick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2012
    Friendsville, Tennessee
    Come one, Come all! There will be lots of activities for all the children. For more information visit http://tnvpoultryclub.com/

-Angie Ross

4. Scifisarah

Scifisarah Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Rockford MI
    My Coop
    Is there a list of vendors attending the national? I didn't see anything in the catalog...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by