Tennessee Walking Horse for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kim_1970, May 14, 2008.

1. Kim_1970

Kim_1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Registered TWH mare for sale. She will be 4 yrs old later this month. She can also be registered SSHBEA if you wish. Black and White Tobiano with a beautiful long mane and tail.

We live in MD but she can be trailered very easily. We brought her to MD from KY last year with no issues. We can trailer her on the east coast for a buyer as well. Stands for farrier, brushing, lunges in roundpen, stalls fine, etc. Trailers just fine, even long distances dont bother her. Very easy keeper, she has a beautiful shape.

I have been working with her doing natural horsemanship ground work and she responds very well. She hasnt been ridden in months. My back was injured in a car accident and I can no longer ride young or spirited horses, too dangerous and painful for my spine. When I was riding her last year she had a very smooth gait. She will need some work to get back in the saddle as she is full of energy from not being ridden. Please dont let her energy and lack of riding discourage you... this is a gorgeous horse as you can see from the photos and video.

She is needs an intermediate/experianced rider horse because of her age & not being ridden in awhile.

$ 1800.00 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Wow! She is a beauty! You shouldn't have any trouble selling her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by