TEST AUCTION-12+ Buff Laced Brahmas & Gold Laced Brahmas-ends 1-22-12 at 5pm-NPIP AI clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
This is an Auction Formated Listing -12+ Buff Laced and/or Gold Laced Brahma eggs. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $25.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments

Up for auction are 12+ Buff Laced brahma and or Gold Laced Brahma hatching eggs. This is a test auction. I moved the brahmas (Buff Laced and Gold Laced)from the coronation pen 12 days ago into there own pen and I have both Buff Laced and Gold Laced it the pen. 4 roosters and approx 15 hens/pullets. They are laying like crazy. I have NOT checked fertility and that is why this is a test auction.( I have only serama eggs in the bator now) I am getting 8 plus eggs per day. These are beautiful birds that are all dual breed-meat and eggs. Big birds that do well in all weather. This is my 2nd generation and I received my originals from Dan Powell. A work in progress as he says.

I will update before end of auction to let you know approx. how many I have. Auction ends at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time on 1/22/2012
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). If interested in making me an offer please pm it to me. This auction will close when sold. I will update daily as I get bids.
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

I am now NPIP-AI clean- I am waiting on the paperwork yet but the tests are done and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 15.00 shipping-If I get a load of eggs and can not fit them in a flat rate box I will let you know and you can have to option of paying extra shipping and I will gladly send all I have.

Last edited:
since it's only been 12 days, there could still be some mixed chicks in the bunch. how many roos (of what breeds) were in with these girls when they were in the larger group?

Last edited:
The auction goes off the 22nd so I hope by then they are all brahmas. That is why I listed they were pulled 12 days ago from the others.They were in with a light sussex roo and coronation sussex roo Also 4 or more of buff laced and gold laced brahmas roos. I have not put any in the bator because I am hatching seramas only at this time. Someone asked about the listing. I am having a hard time with listing on this site. This is an auction going off at 5pm the 22nd. NOT until sold.
since it's only been 12 days, there could still be some mixed chicks in the bunch. how many roos (of what breeds) were in with these girls when they were in the larger group?

yesss.gif

A hen can carry sperm from previous matings for up to 30 days. I'd be a little concerned about getting some mutts (crossbeeds). Post another auction after 6 February and maybe I'll bid on them. How much is shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom