TEST EGGS!! WCB Polish! SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickNjake, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    I have 4 white crested blue roo over white crested black hen eggs. I have been collecting these since Monday or so and have the now.
    I have never shipped eggs before, this should be noted. I have them wrapped up now, so I'll try and ship them as soon as I can. these are free, for the price of shipping (it may be a little heavier than necessary, I went a little over board [​IMG]) I wrapped each egg individually with bubble wrap, taped them together, wrapped those in bubble wrap, wrapped those in crinkled newspaper, then put them in the box surrounded by Styrofoam packing peanuts.

for payment, I have a paypal account but have no idea how to use it! [​IMG] if whoever buys these could walk me through that it would be great! [​IMG] I will only be doing two of these! the first TWO people to post sold/taken, whatever, will get eggs! [​IMG]

If all goes well, I'll be selling eggs soon! probably in lots of 4, as I have only one hen laying and she is quite the slacker!! [​IMG]
    click to enlarge
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

there is a white Silkie hen in with them but her eggs are tiny and aren't confused with the Polish the black Silkie hen is hatching out Silkie/Polish eggs (the cutest chicks I've ever seen! [​IMG])

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Sold how much is shipping

3. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    ok so after thinking it over........SOLD! how much for shipping?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  4. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    the truth is I don't know... [​IMG] I'll try and weigh it and it would be shipping from 37708 [​IMG]

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    SOLD if you need another. [​IMG]

6. ladrifter

ladrifter Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Liberty, Ky
    sold if you need me i live in ky

7. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    WOOOOHOOOOOO! [​IMG] I get eggs! hehehe. Good thing hubby don't know yet! [​IMG] can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by