Testers anyone? Just pay $10 for shipping! or pick-up free in WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Mar 5, 2009.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Hello there!
    I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in testing fertility in my eggs. I have a Delaware roo in with RIR hens and Red Sexlink hens. So the eggs are a barnyard mix so to speak. They should make excellent layers, although I will be splitting them off soon for breeding! I can ship 6-12 per person and as of now Ill ship to the first three people who post sold and paypal $10 to [email protected]. The eggs are free, the cost is just to cover shipping. Also, let me know how many you want and send me your address. I will ship out in order of who posts sold first. Though, if you havent given me everything required by the ship date no matter whos in line first, I will not ship them. I can ship out on Monday and will ship through Wednesday! I hope there are some interested people, as I am interested in hearing how they do!!! [​IMG]
    Thanks!

ETA: Picture. The 3 white ones are store bought, the rest are the type of eggs you would be getting.
    If you want to see pictures of the parents, check out My BYC Page.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  2. P'cola

P'cola Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2008
    Pensacola, Florida
    sold And sent on pay pal!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  3. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Me me me!!! WooHoo! PMing you!

4. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Sold Paypal has been sent

5. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    OK great!! Got your Paypals! I will PM you guys and let you know your ship dates.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by