Testing photos

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by theMickster, Dec 10, 2007.

1. theMickster

theMickster Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2007
    N.W. Ohio
    Please forgive me, I need to see if I'm smarter than my chickens and can figure out how to post a photo.

Mick
    [​IMG]

2. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Arizona
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........that looks soooooooooo cold! Reminds me of winters in Nebraska as a little girl.

Guess I need to stop whining about our 38* days. We're wet from rain, but at least it's not frozen rain!

Go back inside with the girls! LOL And, thanks for sharing! I love pics like these!

3. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Congratulations! you are smarter then your chickens for sure. Nice picture....looks so cold but beautiful there.

4. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Great job! Thanks for sharing the pic. How pretty, but looks soooooo cold? We keep missing the ice storms, but we will probable get hit tonight with them. It's so wet and messy with rain right now.

What do your chickens think of the weather? What's the temps there?

5. theMickster

theMickster Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2007
    N.W. Ohio
    We're flirting with 32*. Freeze, thaw, freeze, thaw, freeze, .......you get the picture. I open the pop door on the coop every day and some times a couple of the braver ones come out for a quick look and scratch and then run back in. The first snow has hilarious! One of the Marans hens would freak out and fly as far as she could and then just sit there contemplating her next flight.
    We are supposed to get more freezing rain this week. Yeah!:mad:
    Mick

6. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:We've been dealing with slight freeze/thaw also, but ice hasn't covered the top of our run just yet. Only a matter of days I'm sure. The run gate and front porch of coop are a little icy. I guess it's about 32 degrees F now. My chickens have actually been going out in the run every day. They scratch around and then huddle together for a while to get warm. I've been so worried about them, but they seem to be doing ok.

We are suppose to get the freezing stuff tonight, but that's what they've been saying now for weeks. I can deal with the snow, but hate the ice.[​IMG]

7. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    [​IMG] you are smarter than your chickens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by