testing to see if i can upload photo

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by john in wa, Apr 21, 2009.

1. john in wa

john in wa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    trying this again with todays pic.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Hi, [​IMG] What a couple of cuties you got there. You may want to get them on some pine shavings or lay some paper towels out for them so there little legs don't slide around and become spraddled. Is the two all you have? We love pics her at BYC.

3. john in wa

john in wa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    those 2 little guys are from my first attempt to hatch. i bought 6 Black copper marans eggs and got those 2 little guys. my latest hatch was 6 French black marans and one barred rock. i now have 32 eggs in my little giant incubator. 15 BCM from ebay. 4 easter eggers and 13 barred rock eggs from my 3 hens lol had to save them up for a few days. the chicks are only on the paper now at night. they get to spend their days out side playing in a old tractor rim laying on its side. ill take pics of them all out side tomorrow and post it.

4. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Would love to see more pics. Don't ya love getting new babies? Congats on the hatch. [​IMG] I have EEs & barred rocks too along with more breeds than I care to admit. [​IMG] I love the green eggs and the barred rocks are beautiful birds. I have a trio of the BRs but they are in with another breed right now. Hopefully I can get them seperated so I can start to hatch some of those.

I've got RIRs, buff orps, sultan & silkie eggs going now. Out of these the only ones I really need are the RIRs. I have no clue what made me put those other eggs in there. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by