Tetris WHAT IN THE WORLD

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Deviant, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Deviant

Deviant Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    Fluvanna
    I was told at TSC that the chicks was "Tetris Chicks" I am never seen one before. I don't think he really knew what he was talking about. And I don't know if you can tell buy a baby what they are but here are some pics of them. They seem to be real happy in their little pen right now. BTW I got my 1st chicks [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    tetra or tetra tint came out last year I think, do a sreach on here, there was a thread on them

3. Aschenfire

Aschenfire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Yes, I think the guy meant to say Tetra Tint, not Tetris.

Not sure dropping differently shaped blocks on chicks would be a great idea. Tetris. Love that game. :D

4. gapeach717

gapeach717 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North, ga
    Those are some serious cute chicks!!!

5. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Our TSC had them last year as well. I would love to see what they look like as adults. :thumbsup

6. Deviant

Deviant Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    Fluvanna
    I will be adding more pics on my profile and also one of them is named "Dark Wing" after Dark Wing Duck LOL just because she has a big blank spot on her wing. And she is on top of everything more lol. I cut the box that they came in and put it in the cage with them so they can go in it like a little house and 10 mins after I put them in there she was on top of the box and everyone else was just looking at her haha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by