1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tetris WHAT IN THE WORLD

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Deviant, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Deviant

Deviant Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    Fluvanna
    I was told at TSC that the chicks was "Tetris Chicks" I am never seen one before. I don't think he really knew what he was talking about. And I don't know if you can tell buy a baby what they are but here are some pics of them. They seem to be real happy in their little pen right now. BTW I got my 1st chicks [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    tetra or tetra tint came out last year I think, do a sreach on here, there was a thread on them

3. Aschenfire

Aschenfire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Yes, I think the guy meant to say Tetra Tint, not Tetris.

Not sure dropping differently shaped blocks on chicks would be a great idea. Tetris. Love that game. :D

4. gapeach717

gapeach717 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    North, ga
    Those are some serious cute chicks!!!

5. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Our TSC had them last year as well. I would love to see what they look like as adults. :thumbsup

6. Deviant

Deviant Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    Fluvanna
    I will be adding more pics on my profile and also one of them is named "Dark Wing" after Dark Wing Duck LOL just because she has a big blank spot on her wing. And she is on top of everything more lol. I cut the box that they came in and put it in the cage with them so they can go in it like a little house and 10 mins after I put them in there she was on top of the box and everyone else was just looking at her haha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by