Tevye's Dad: Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoopoose tootsie roll. It's Tony. I have missed you. I've been scarce myself for months. Yay. Glad you're back. And your burds are all still ducks with webbed feets. Say hi to your sweet wife Yvonne. And I want to squeeze Allie. She'd get kissed.

He'll be fine until spring... Then we'll see if older is calmer... With Tella and Ettie, it just seems to mean crazier.:rolleyes: The whole summer, the ducks have had some spats with the local small rodent population. They have business on both sides of our yard, but getting through has been a scary proposition with an entire regiment of ducks chasing them. But it seems as the weather has cooled (note the ice in the pools) the tempers have also and they have come to an uneasy truce... Duck poop tea :sick
You're so funny. Love the tea caption. Dang rodents.

No, unfortunately Casey grew out of her tomduck phase and discovered Kaine was a boy. Now she has sparkles in her eyes and lets him do what he will. Here is a picture of Latte (Buff Duck). She is molting for the winter, and competing with Tevye for how much down she can carry on her bill... Latte: "Are you fluff enough?"
Look at her web. She don't care about a snoot full of Fedders. She a burd.

Here is a pic of my far backyard/swamp. What kind of idiot would spend thousands of dollars to purchase house and protect ducks when his yard looks like this anyway?

Of course that little boy doesn't have a name and won't eat worms out of my hand.
big_smile.png

-----
Edit: Here's a better pic.

Last edited:
Rhiannon has been Tevye's girl since they were brooded. This summer she must of got tired of him still reading his manual on "Drakiness 101" so she started drifting over to team Kaine. For that she gets the pic of shame:

By the end of the summer, Tevye has actually figured it out. Now he has a new love:

I guess opposites attract in the duck world too. As mellow as Tevye is, Allie is a battle axe! If any other girls come near Tevye, she yells at them, "He's mine... Go away!!!" and always puts herself between them and him. The only ducks she will tolerate near him (unless chaperoned by the whole flock) are her brooder mates Latte and Casey. They have definitely formed a sub-flock and it seems Roxette and Greta might tentatively be trying to join it, but since Greta can't stand Tevye, I doubt she will "join" it.

Back
Top Bottom