Texans please answer(please close this thread somehow doubleposted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkydragon

Songster
10 Years
Nov 1, 2009
ohio valley
ok im joining airforce and will be at lackland airforce base in 2weeks and was wondering how the weather is down there i packed a couple shortsleeved shirts and 1 longsleeved. should some1 from ohio be preparred for cold weather whats the temp down there at this time of the yr?

Last edited:
Lackland Is that in Ft Worth? if so plan on cold and warm. Texas is notorious for being 32 degrees one day then 75 for several in a row. Bring a couple sweatshirts and tee shirts and you will be fine.

Jason M

Today was in the 40s in Austin. Will freeze overnight. I would bring like the previous poster said and a coat. Welcome to Texas!

one other thing, whatever the weather man on chanle 4 tells you he is full of it. don't worry we have Walmarts in TX.

Quote:
lol ill be stuck on base wont be allowed to buy anything till i graduate from bootcamp why packing is so important

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=427055 please go to this 1 so i only have to keep track of 1 lol i have no idea why it double posted (ppl will think im spamming
barnie.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
hide.gif
)

If you are from Ohio our weather probally won't feel bad. I think most would rather do boot camp during our winter than our summer. Good luck.

im just worying over nothing as time gets closer ill have whatever im wearing when i go to get on the plaine plus what i pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom