tfpets' Mr. Frizzys babies- 18 weeks old, and STILL cute- more Pics!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by LilBizzy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    The chicks that hatched from tfpets Mr. Frizzy ( ok, Mr Frizzy didn't hatch the eggs, I did LOL((well, technically I didnt hatch them))- but he's the daddy).. anyway they are now 10 days old. So far, it looks like 4 out of the 6 are frizzling. The first picture is from a few days ago. Second picture is from tonight- this one is the most frizzled, and the only one of its color( whatever color you would consider it) Shes awesome looking.
    Picture 3 is the first one to hatch. The right side of her beak is black, the left side is regular beak color.Picture 4 is the little odd one- he is the only yellow ( soon to be white) chick. And yes, he looks like a "he" to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this pic I'm throwing in cause its cute. I also hatched 3 silkies and 4 marans from oberhaslikid. From left is my little black frizzle ( looks like a penguin), then a silkie, and a little silvery frizzle, then a maran. Doesn't it look like the little silver one is saying " Silkie, dude, you got my back?" Notice where it's legs are .. LOL

[​IMG]

I took a maran, a silkie, and 3 frizzles into work today. They were hit. Everyone laughed at the little silkies poofhead, and they were amazed at the frizzling feathers. They are getting an education- there are more breeds of chickens than just hite or brown LOL

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

[​IMG]
    Awww those are ADORABLE!!! I am glad you are enjoying them so much, and it's fun to show people there is more to chickens than Eggs n Regular or Extra Crispy!!

Thanks for the pics!

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    awwwwwwww and to think i was beat in one of the mr.frizzy auctions... [​IMG]

pretty babies!!!

4. LilBizzy

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Quote:So was I... I just couldn't stay awake till the end. I shouldn't have been such a cheepskate and just bid alot more. But Tina was nice enough to sell me some eggs. I still think I underpaid- these babies are gorgeous. And 6 out of 8 hatched, after travelling from the west coast to the east coast.
    And they are sooooo cute !!!!

5. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Awwwwwwwwww [​IMG]

6. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

Ummm, you dont have to win an auction to get Mr. Frizzy eggs, I have more! But the cochin/silkie mix moms are going broody, so you may only get Mille Fleur D'Uccle Frizzles or Mille Fleur Cochin Frizzles! Except for the recently laid ones from the little broody ladies! You can PM me if you like, I have some!
    Tina [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  7. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    O.M.G.
    /me falls in a jealous faint.

[​IMG]

8. itsazoo

itsazoo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 6, 2008
    Western PA
    Oh my, they're adorable! [​IMG]

9. Gersbud

Gersbud Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Central Michigan
    :weeeAWWW They are the most adorable little ones I have seen.

10. LilBizzy

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Quote:uh oh- now everyone is going to want your eggs. There will be little Mr Frizzys all over the US. Hee hee, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by