Thai Rooster

orientalbreeder

Songster
7 Years
Dec 13, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Hi, i have 2 very nice looking thai rooster for sale. These birds are oriental gamefowl. These birds will be great for show or breeding. My thai roosters have great body structure with great feathers. I am located in Sacramento,CA and can ship the birds.
The first Thai rooster i have for sale is the blue wheaton thai rooster. He is 8 months and weighs 7.5 to 8 pounds. He is very tall with great bone structure and should be a great producer. I'm asking $250 plus shipping or trade for some nice ko shamo. If u have any questions u can ask me.
The second thai rooster i have for sale is a spangle color. He is 8 months and weighs about 7 pounds. He is a shorter bird with great big bone structure. Will be a great producer. I'm asking $200 plus shipping for him or trade for some nice ko shamo.

I just received some fantastic Thai pullets today from orientalbreeder. If you are thinking about purchasing some of these Thai, I would say go for it. You won't be disappointed.
thumbsup.gif

I have a beautiful pair of KO Shamo. BBR male and Wheaten female. They are the same age, the female started to lay. I am looking for Brazilian.

I have a beautiful pair of KO Shamo. BBR male and Wheaten female. They are the same age, the female started to lay. I am looking for Brazilian.

Sorry both these Thai roosters were sold already, but I have some Thai chicks at 2 month for trade if interested. As of right now I don't have any Brazilian for sale yet.

My name dung nguyen ,I would like to buy your thai rooster for breeding .but i live in tx can you ship .and how do i contact ? can you call me my cell phone is (469) 3609948 or can you send the message please
thankyou

Back
Top Bottom