1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

thank goodness for this site

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CrowHollowFarm, Dec 28, 2015.

1. CrowHollowFarm

CrowHollowFarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2015
    VA
    This may seem silly but it needs to be said. Like I posted in the title, thank goodness. If you have one chicken or a thousand you can always find helpful info on here. You realize when you have that emergency or catasrosphye comes up that you arent the only one in the world that has it, and you pretty much know what the outcome will be. You can get first hand info on different breeds not just a random discription. So no matter how small your issue is or if it is the way you have always took care of it, post it anyway. You may be the one who saves that chick across the US, or across the ocean at 3 in the morning when no one else is there. Or you may show someone a breed that they love and help them to take that breed to a new level, or out of extinction. Well just my random ramblings. But seriously thanks for what everyone does to make this a good site.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Well Said!

3. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    You're welcome and thanks for posting. BYC has been a blessing to all of us. :eek:)

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    New Jersey
    Glad to see you enjoy the site! Welcome to BYC!

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

x 2!

6. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator

It's "website called Utopia" for sure. :bow

Ct

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by