Thank goodness it wasn't any worse Indiana

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by feather and mountain man, Mar 1, 2011.

1. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    These are pictures from the town of Celestine in Indiana where my parents live. My parent just had a few trees down and were very lucky!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG] good thing they are all ok with those storms! We didn't have much at all except for lightening and some showers, nothing else.

3. Skittlez

Skittlez Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2010
    Rockford
    Wow! How scary! I am glad nobody was hurt. I was looking at the pictures and had gotten to the last one, when our tornado sirens went off. My town tests them about twice a month. It was just so ironic they were testing the sirens as I was looking at your pictures. Whenever I hear the sirens, I always go look out the window to see how the horses are acting. They are more accurate at letting me know about the weather changes than the news. Mother Nature has been very busy. I can't believe how the weather has been all over the US the past couple of months.

4. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    The houses in the pictures are my parents neighbor and one was my dad's best friends house. The only damage my parents had was some trees down across the driveway.

SkittleZ That is strange timing on the alarm thow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by