Thank u all, for helping me hatch my new babies-photos

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by wannabchick, Dec 24, 2010.

1. wannabchick

wannabchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=432577
    Thank
    u all the other night for all your help, after 6 hours after one had zipped, and was the first to pip 26 hours earlier
    I had to go in and try and help it, I took a tip with hot water and rubbed the dried hard membrane, I guess that is shrink wrap?
    The chick came out backwards, isn't doing to well, had his yolk hanging off him, so got a wet paper towel soakedmit and wrapped him in it, and yes, their was blood, very sad...but iam watching him, no yolk anymore and he is weak, an hour ago he is trying to walk...

But wanted to thank u all for all your help and also I have 7 more eggs in the incubator, ive officially lost my mind

And being a first time hatcher with shipped eggs in December , I got 7 that hatched
    It's all your fault!!!!!! Wink wink

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. speedy2020

speedy2020 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2010
    They are sure so cute. I have few chicks hatched yesterday too.

3. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

Awesome....they are so cute! Do you have three silkies? That white one in the close up is the cutest thing ever. I so want one. What kind of Cochins are they? Awesome job again..love them all.

4. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Quote:Congrat on hour new babies too
    Xoxox

5. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Quote:Four silkies, from Bobbi Porto, three are in the box they are 6 week old and the close up is the other one that is my fav already, 8 weeks old

You know I don't know what kind of Cochins, I ordered off eBay and she just said the eggs were frizzle Cochins, so time will tell

Xoxox

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by