Thank You All!! :)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by peepinglaura, Mar 24, 2009.

1. peepinglaura

peepinglaura Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Warning: I'm about to be uncharacteristically effusive-

When our first chick hatched today, my first and consistent thought was that I really don't think we would have gotten here without you guys. I'm sure every question I've asked has been asked a thousand times, but you've answered me patiently. Those who recently lost chicks ( e.g. Poulets de Cajun) still responded encouragingly when I discovered my own successes during candling. You've given me more info than from any book, and also let me know it was ok to make mistakes.

This board has been invaluable to me, and it will continue to be. Thank you!

Laura

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Congrads on the chicks!

3. OCchickens

OCchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    Brea, California
    congrats on your hatch! [​IMG]

4. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    Through this entire process of hatching my eggs I've felt the same way. BYC is always on my mind when it comes to hatching my eggs! Im always thinking I have to "ask this.....", "I have to post this....", "I cant wait to share this...." BYC is a great community, and I too couldnt have come this far if it werent for this site, and its amazing people. I lost my first two eggs just over a week into incubating because I hadnt found this site yet. Now I'm on Day 16, and have 9 out of 9 bouncing embryos all because of you guys!

Congrats on your hatch! I hope my first hatch is successful! Be sure to post pictures. Where is your candling thread? I'd love to see it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by