Thank You All

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cajunlizz, Jul 10, 2008.

1. cajunlizz

cajunlizz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I would like to thank you all for all the valuable information I am receiving from this wonderful forum .

My hubby and I sit here at night and read thru all the different post and pictures .

Mike ( hubby ) said its more educational then watching TV .

Thank you all again . [​IMG]

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    You are welcome. [​IMG]

3. cajunlizz

cajunlizz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    My hubby laughs at me , I sit here on weekends and read and read and laugh and read more and more . Infact , for pass 2 months , the TV is never even put on on weekends .

Best thing I ever discovered online was BYC .

[​IMG][​IMG]: [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  4. kellim

kellim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2008
    SC, GA Border
    I am just as bad! Currently I have to read everything from our bedroom since we have a desktop computer, but not after tomorrow, found a nice cheap used laptop!

My BYC is now portable, that is just plain awesome!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    isn't it neat?
    i LOVE BYC. but beware - these folks will get you totally hooked on chickens and you won't be able to stop! [​IMG]

6. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

I agree. This is a wonderful resource with wonderful, kind, helpful people. None of the ugliness that many of the captive/caged bird sites have going on.

7. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I'm with ya!

Last night my DBF was watching cable tv (yeck). I wandered into my home office to read BYC and our internet was out!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I sulked until bedtime by reading a magazine. I should say, however, that I actually did get to bed on time!

8. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I know what you mean! Our computer crashed and we were without for a little over a week. It was awful:). Hubby finally took me camping so I would quite whining! Come on... I was missing some good swapping and lots of chicken chat![​IMG]

9. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

I have wireless internet and a laptop, so I have taken my laptop out to my pet yard, and sat with my chickens (70+ now) and sometimes we read BYC and look at chicken pics together. [​IMG]

BYC is fun!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by