Thank you for adding me to the group

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by annagok9, Oct 2, 2016.

1. annagok9

annagok9 Just Hatched

Oct 2, 2016
    West Virginia
    Hi,
    My name is Anna. I raised a small flock of pet chickens as a middle and high school student. Now in my early 40s I raised a small flock to the age of 2years old and had to move north I lest the ladies down south with a neighbor that was in love with them. Now in WV my husband, kids and I miss them so much we have a new flock. 2 Brahmas, 1 Blue Cochin and 1 Barred rock. I am having trouble with one of the Brahmas. I have posted details on the sick thread.
    Thanks again for the add.

Anna

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Very nice to meet you Anna, Welcome to the Backyard chickens thread. I will go check out your post on the e/r thread.

3. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello Anna! Welcome to Backyard chickens! I have a Brahma hen as well! She is my profile picture. I wish you luck with your little chicken!

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Greetings, Anna and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. It's good to read that you have managed to get another flock.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
    CT

5. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Anna, and :welcome. Great to have you aboard. Hopefully the folks over in the medical forum will be able to help you with you Brahma. Best wishes!

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by