Thank you for your support, didn't make the top 100.

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
I hadn't made my own posting because I didn't want to be pushy and I know how many "vote for me" threads there have been. A BYC member told me about this one, I nominated myself for it and I have to be in the top 100 by July 26. I was there for a long time but a few friends didn't realize you could move the rating from 1 - 10 and they needed to vote high and turned in several votes that were 1s. I need a lot of votes, you can vote multiple times several times a day if you want to (please want to) lol. On July 26th the top 100 will be sent to the judges, I'd love to have a chance to make that top 100.
Thank you,
Kate

http://www.americadeservesaraise.com/nomination/WriterofWords

Sometimes the site will say it can't locate the story after you vote, you just have to use the back button or refresh and it will work. They've had some server issues the last couple of days, I sure hope it goes smoothly. Thank you.

Last edited:
10's all the way. Ive read many of your posts and know how much you care about your students and your family. Good Luck!

thumbsup.gif
Done!

Thank you all so much! I've dropped quite a bit again, I just can't figure that out! I appreciate you guys going out there for me and Sugar Sand I appreciate you telling me about it in the first place!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom