THank you, Mods!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Arielle, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    THank you for your patience as we adjust to the new BYC. It's a big change for all of us. I'm sure you have many more threads and posts to respond to during this transition. So you are very, very busy.

THANK YOU for your infinite courtesy. You are all the best.

2. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Thanks; we do appreciate posts like this. Really, though, it's a joint effort -- a lot of members are helping out quite a bit by answering what questions they can. We have quite a community of helpful folks here. So -- thanks to you folks, too, for your patience and your help!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  3. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Yes. I've been trying to read those threads as I find them very helpful in navigating the new set up. Helping each other is the heart of BYC.[​IMG]

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We have the world's best moderators and they really have been the foundation for making this huge move possible! I try to thank them every chance I get (and y'all should too [​IMG] ).

We're also VERY thankful for all the members that are working hard to help one another by "paying it forward". The BYC community is the best in the world because our members receive help and then turn around and pass it along to others!

[​IMG]

5. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    I intentionally posted positive things here and there that hopefully the Mods took as pure heartfelt appreciation for all they have been doing, especially in the beginning when things were really rough... altho some users didn't like my choice of words and I got slapped around some, I still hope the message came thru to the Mods at least! Yes, the mods/staff all rock, they bent over backwards and have continuously answered question after question after question after question...and are still answering questions!
    Rock on you guys!
    [​IMG] Thanks!!!! (Tell Nifty you want a raise, lolol).

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  6. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Thank you for the thank you. [​IMG]

It's been a transition for all of us with the new format, so thank you for being patient during this time. We've all (moderators included) had a big learning curve to figure out this new system. I'm still finding new things on this system - don't know if I'll ever find it all. [​IMG]

7. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by