Thank you Murray McMurray Hatchery!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Sunny Side Up, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    I'm grateful to McMurray Hatchery for another successful shipment of lively beautiful baby chicks! Sixty-three chicks all arrived alive & well & LOUD at my post office in West Palm Beach, FL. I chose MMH because I've had several other successful shipments from them, and because they had all the breeds that I wanted. I ordered 10 different types of heavy-breed layers with plans to show & sell them as POL pullets in our county fair in January. I've won blue ribbons & even Best In Show trophies with MMH stock there. (Yeah, I know it's "just" a county fair show, but it still is good for me!)

It seems that folks take the time to post complaints against hatcheries when there are problems. I instead want to post something positive about my experience with this hatchery.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MurrayMcMurray

MurrayMcMurray Hatching

Jun 16, 2010
    Thank you for the great feedback.

Congratulations on your winning Best In Show!!!

--
    McMurray Hatchery

3. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    [​IMG]

I'm honored your first post was in reply to one of mine. Welcome to a fanTAStic chicken-keeping community!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Wicked cool!! Welcome aboard!!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Awesome for you!!!!

6. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    [​IMG] Woooho! Well Have fun with them [​IMG]

7. MotherMal13

MotherMal13 Songster

Jul 8, 2009
    Waterport, NY
    [​IMG] I also recived chicks from MMH today. 30 happy little fuzzybutts! [​IMG]

8. oliviad51

oliviad51 Songster

Jul 23, 2009
    North Carolina
    Re: Thank you Murray McMurray Hatchery!Thank you for the great feedback.

Congratulations on your winning Best In Show!!!

wow, Im impressed! I ordered guineas from them before, they turned out great.​

9. woodmort

woodmort Songster

Jul 6, 2010
    Oxford NY
    I've gotta add my 2 cents to this: I've been ordering chicks from McMurray for about 25 yrs on a fairly regular basis, 25 to 30 chicks at a time. Never had a dead bird, everyone grew to healthy hen or rooster. Last spring when I lost my araucanas I called and ask that they include half a dozen of them to an order I already had placed and they did. Couldn't ask for better customer service.

10. Damummis

Damummis Chickenista

Apr 29, 2009
    Mid-Coast
    This is good to know. I have been tossing around the thought of their Rainbow Layer Special. Guess I'll be ordering them next paycheck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: