Thank you Sheivance

cool.png

Quote:
I just found your screen name and I am very glad you saw this post. You helped me a great deal. Thank you so much!!!

ETA: So your good night is the same as my good night. Leave there and come here to see what's up.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
hugs.gif

Hey debs!!! Long time no see. I been working crazy and have only followed one thread so hard to keep up!!!!

Quote:
hugs.gif

Hey debs!!! Long time no see. I been working crazy and have only followed one thread so hard to keep up!!!!

This post was aimed at a gal that helped me see through alot of anger. I would welcome a refriend if you are so inclined. Being broke apparently does things to me I am don't like about myself.

Quote:

This post was aimed at a gal that helped me see through alot of anger. I would welcome a refriend if you are so inclined. Being broke apparently does things to me I am don't like about myself.

You too huh? I've been there, its not the end of the world but it sure makes you see a different side of yourself.
hugs.gif

Quote:

You too huh? I've been there, its not the end of the world but it sure makes you see a different side of yourself.
hugs.gif

Oh Jamie!!! We could talk offline. God blesses us day by day, and I am always amazed, however the waiting and the bills building up gives me untold amounts of stress. It really is not the end of the world.

Last night I was ready to list the birds for sale after having to feed them rice and Life cereal. Today my fed refund hit my bank account. Long time coming... And now tonight my biggest problem is getting my danged hair to stay up in a hairpin. It is HOT!!!

Back
Top Bottom