Thank you Stitch-A-Bility

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gabrielle1976, May 16, 2009.

1. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Just wanted to say thank you for the beutifull gifts you made for my family and share them with the rest of my BYC faimly
    first my little niece had her 8th birthday yesterday and I got her a little purse from you.
    [​IMG]
    beutifully done she loved it till she opoened her pokemon cards (sorry 8 year olds are fickle , once she realizes seh can carry her beloved cards in her new purse she will be on cloud nine [​IMG] )
    Then there was my moms present , she receantly got a large print bible from my church and I thought this would make a nice birthday prestent for her
    [​IMG]

Ill be shure to get ahold of you for the next birthdays we have thank you so much for your wonderfull work and your wonderfull attitude .

I also wanted to share this with my fellow BYC people as I love to share the things I enjoy with other so they can have a chance to see and or enjoy them as well.

2. gabrielle1976

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Oh and my other niece says she wants one thats blue and purple with fluff like her sisters [​IMG]

3. gabrielle1976

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Ohhh just had a thought. what about a littlle zip up or soemthing coin purse to fit inside

4. stitch-a-bility

stitch-a-bility Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2008
    Corning, AR
    I'm so glad you was happy with them. [​IMG] And let me know when your ready to order again. You tell your niece that I can make her whatever color she'd like.

You can contact me at www.stitchabilitybyangela.hobbies.homepagenow.com when your ready or here on the forum. Thanks so much for your patience while I was making them. Lord Bless You!!!

Quote:

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  5. stitch-a-bility

stitch-a-bility Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2008
    Corning, AR
    I can make one of these also. Just made one for someone else lately. Thanks again!!!

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by