I would like to thank everyone that gave me advice and information on my first hatch of the year. I put in 42 eggs (filled the bator right up), when I candled on day 6 all but 2 were developing, on day 10 I removed 5 eggs (the 2 that were not fertile, and 3 that had died early on-I think I saw that on day 6 but was not too sure), on day 18 I took the 37 remaining out of the turner and set them back in the bator to hatch. Day 19 one hatched, Day 20, 26 hatched and day 21 the remaining 10 hatched. That is a 100 percent hatch rate, I have never had that before. I thank you all for your advice and posts, I could not have done it without you.