Thank you vets and those active in the service

nuchickontheblock

Songster
9 Years
May 16, 2010
south portland, maine
Hi all,
A huge thank you to all the vets and those who are active in the service now. Without you, we wouldn't have the freedoms we do today.
God Bless and take care.
smile.png

Paula

I posted this on my FB page.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arlin...d/20110527/photos_net_web_wl/1306525034/#null

This is what Memorial Day is all about. Not picnics, a day off from school or work, the beginning of summer. This could be anyone of us who has a husband, wife, son, daughter, father, mother, or someone we just love. When you take a bite of that hot dog and wash it down with that ice cold beer, remember it's because of Sergeant Jimmy Regan and those like him that you can!

OORAH!!!

I posted this on my FB page.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arlington … 5034/#null

This is what Memorial Day is all about. Not picnics, a day off from school or work, the beginning of summer. This could be anyone of us who has a husband, wife, son, daughter, father, mother, or someone we just love. When you take a bite of that hot dog and wash it down with that ice cold beer, remember it's because of Sergeant Jimmy Regan and those like him that you can!

OORAH!!!

X4​

From a US Navy Veteran of VP Squadron 47- the Golden Swordsmen, wife of a Former active Marine who worked on Harriers, daughter of an Air Force serviceman, grand daughter of an Army Air Corp serviceman. Niece to an aunt who is married to a Senior Chief in the Navy, who's daughter was in the Navy, who was married to a Submariner, another cousin who was in the Navy, my brother was a Reservist and National Guard Sargent....
Thank you for thanking us.
And Thank you to those who are currently serving, and prayers to those who didn't make it back and their families.

if you know some one who doesn't know what to do with their life.. have them talk to an Airforce or Navy recruiter. It can help them pay for college and help them to grow up, learn responsibility and learn a new trade.

Back
Top Bottom