1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. beetandsteet

beetandsteet Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2015
    SE Texas
    I just re-read the "Terms of Service" (https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/terms-of-service) today and realized what a great site this is. A huge thank you to the moderators and administrators (y'all are the best). This is the only social site I use, simply because it's the best one dedicated to chickens (which are my #1 interest [​IMG]), but also because of the strict controls on the content in the forums. I enjoy being able to freely surf the site without having to worry about coming across profanity, adult content, etc. That makes this site superior, and a great place for everybody, even the kids, to learn and help others without being distracted by unwanted stuff. Thanks again to the moderators and administrators (and all the awesome users too!!!!) for making BYC fabulous! <3
    -beetandsteet

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    4 people like this.
  2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Dec 26, 2006
    California - SF East Bay
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this!

We have an amazing community and the world's best moderation team that works tirelessly to keep the bad stuff off the forum and keep things running super smoothly!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by