Thank you!

yoopergirl1211

Crowing
5 Years
Dec 12, 2016
Erie PA
Hi! I'm on here every day looking up everything and anything. We inherited 4 ducks and 10 Rhode island reds when we moved in 5 months ago and now with help from everyone on here have 10 ducks, a new chicken coop mansion (my husband is amazing and fell in love with the chickens) and 15 baby chicks in a brooder! We have 3 EEs, 5 blue/red Wyandotte hens and one rooster, 3 black/white Wyandotte, and 3 black/gold Wyandottes. Hopefully we'll have a pretty little flock! Also getting at least 6 more Muscovies in the spring. Right now we have 3 Mallards, 1 Ruoen, 2 Campbells, and 4 Muscovy. Love the Muscovies so much! Thanks for all of the great info!

Greetings from Kansas, yoopergirl1211, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard! So glad you have found BYC helpful on your chicken and duck journey - it is indeed a vast storehouse of accumulated poultry knowledge and information! Also, taking a shot from your username that you are an Upper Peninsula MI resident? If so and you'd like to chat with other chicken folks in your neck of the woods, locate the Michigan (or whatever state if I'm wrong) thread in the following link and say howdy: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes to you and your flock and thanks for joining BYC!!

welcome-byc.gif

Sounds like you're having a great time and it's so nice your DH likes the birds too.

Good luck with all your plans and thanks for joining us!

G’Day from down under yoopergirl1211
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Thank you everyone! I'm a yooper at heart but at the moment we're living in PA. Definitely going to check out the where I am one.

Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! I am quite glad you decided to join the flock, and please make yourself at home here! Enjoy BYC! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom