THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Opa, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    [​IMG][/img] I would like to thank everyone associated with BYC. I have truly enjoyed being a member. I've read as many posts as possible and I try to start my day by logging on. I've met a few of you, am looking forward to meeting more, and have enjoyed reading each and everyones posts. I've learned quite a bit from this site, have been able to share a little and on more than one occasion have laughed my self silly. Thanks to everyone of you for sharing your knowledge, your laughter, and even your sorrows. This truly is a remarkable site and I wish everyone a rich and wonderous new year. Sam

2. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Hi Sam,

I echo what you have said exactly, it has been brilliant learning everything from this site and meeting such amzing people.

Also you will always get an answer from me if you keep that avatar, My favourite Actor. lol...

Was so good to see the pic when I opened your post.

Happy New Year to you and all.

Jena.

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for your post, I too truly adore this site....each morning on goes the kettle followed swiftly by the computer! and of course now you have changed your avator.......ye hah! he is soooo darn handsome........

It is a fantastic community of like minded people and although there are other sites in the UK.....BYC has my heart!

Keep posting.. keep smiling and a Very Happy New Year to you from over the Pond, along with massive [​IMG]

Linda x

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Hi Sam, I agree. Isn't this place the best? (thanks to the mods, and alert memebers) This site is almost always nice, helpful, informative, supportive, and FUNNY! Glad to see your Sam Elliot avatar again. How can we bribe you to keep it? Will you keep it for a year for six marans eggs? [​IMG]

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Sam, you sound like you're saying goodbye, which most sincerely hope isn't so! I am a relative newbie here, and your posts have been a guide for me, not to mention at times hilarious! I have a tendency to crack ribs, and you have come very close to injuring me!!

I, too, would like to express my appreciation to everyone at BYC- I live out in the sticks, and it gets pretty lonely sometimes- and all of you have become WONDERFUL new friends!

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!
    (including the chickens that got us here!)

6. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Hi Ranchhand ,

You have also given us some good information and joined in with us too, many thanks, and being out in the sticks is not the only way to be lonely.

For some of us we are surrounded by people but still alone.

All the people here have shared knowledge and friendship with all of us.

Thanks to you, and wishing you a Happy New Year too!!

Best wishes for the coming year.

Jena.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by