1. pepperluvsmee

pepperluvsmee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Seven Valleys, Pa
    I really wanted to THANK everyone on this forum. I have never been to a forum where everyone is so NICE!! And where people LISTEN! I loooooveeee, I mean LOVE helping people, especially when it comes to the well being of thier animals. I have experienced so much neglect working with the local rescues that it is nice to see so many people wanting to do the best they can for the birds!!
    I also love the sense of humor you all have. YOU GET ME!! I love it! YA HOOEY!
    Soooooo--Thanks. I truley appreciate all of you and all you have to offer!
    oxox's-Theresa & The Zoo

2. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Thanks!! We are a bunch of chicken crazies and the sense of humor of some of our nuts are just so refreshing!! Not that I'm one of them, but wanted to acknowledge your post!!

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Theresa, I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying our site and finding your way around. It is great when folks acknowledge the hard work that goes into keeping such a large site full of happy members. We feel that everyone has something to contribute and it is great that our big family of diverse individuals does this so magnificantly. Hope to see you posting, as well as offering your experiences and help to others. That is exactly what we are all about.

Jody

4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Yep, sharing ideas and experiences is what the board is all about. Glad you are having a good time learning and sharing. See you on the board!

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I'm glad you're part of our crazy group and are finding it a satisfactory experience! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by