THANK YOU

pepperluvsmee

Songster
12 Years
Feb 2, 2008
Glen Rock, PA
I really wanted to THANK everyone on this forum. I have never been to a forum where everyone is so NICE!! And where people LISTEN! I loooooveeee, I mean LOVE helping people, especially when it comes to the well being of thier animals. I have experienced so much neglect working with the local rescues that it is nice to see so many people wanting to do the best they can for the birds!!
I also love the sense of humor you all have. YOU GET ME!! I love it! YA HOOEY!
Soooooo--Thanks. I truley appreciate all of you and all you have to offer!
oxox's-Theresa & The Zoo

Thanks!! We are a bunch of chicken crazies and the sense of humor of some of our nuts are just so refreshing!! Not that I'm one of them, but wanted to acknowledge your post!!

Hi Theresa, I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying our site and finding your way around. It is great when folks acknowledge the hard work that goes into keeping such a large site full of happy members. We feel that everyone has something to contribute and it is great that our big family of diverse individuals does this so magnificantly. Hope to see you posting, as well as offering your experiences and help to others. That is exactly what we are all about.

Jody

I'm glad you're part of our crazy group and are finding it a satisfactory experience!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom