Thank You

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ginasmarans, May 28, 2008.

1. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who bought eggs from me this year.I hope you are happy with your hatches. The people on this board are wonderful to deal with. Everyone I dealt with were honorable and very kind. It makes me happy to know some of my marans babies are all over the country. Oh, I can't leave out the speckled sussex chicks. I have 3 more dozens to ship out,then I will stop until the weather cools down,probably sometime in October. Time to hatch some babies for me(and you all next year)[​IMG] Thanks again!

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Gina I was just thinking about you last night while having 3 of my SS girls climbing all over me! I so love my peeps, they are a few months old now and out and about with the big guys. They are THE most friendly and smart birds I own! Thank you again for the eggs! I 've 8, 4 roos and 4 pullets.
    Sylvia

3. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Thank YOU, Gina! It was you who made me want marans! My eggs are due next week (already!) I can't wait to see what hatches.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by