Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiki only needs 2,613 positive reactions to get to 600,000.
yes i’ve been working hard to get her there......(if all else fails go to baluttie thread.....hint hint for newbies like @Chookwagn @duckiemum and others) but i also saw that I need to average 25 posts per day to hit 10K by end of 2020 😉😉😉

yes i’ve been working hard to get her there......(if all else fails go to baluttie thread.....hint hint for newbies like @Chookwagn @duckiemum and others) but i also saw that I need to average 25 posts per day to hit 10K by end of 2020 😉😉😉
How many has she posted today bhab?

Fortunately for me, the days of near or more than 200 posts per day are finally over.

not to mention that there’s a looming “competition” of sorts between @Overo Mare and me to see who can reach 10k posts and 100k rxns (kinda like kathy and kiki) :gig

Fortunately for me, the days of near or more than 200 posts per day are finally over.
You only have 28,000! WTH!
I am on my computer now so I can see things differently than while using my phone.
Post counts are one of those things.
I can not believe you only have 28,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom