Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could, but it's not that bad. I spot clean by pulling out a shelf here and there as it needs it. I just cleaned out and washed one of my veggie bins this week.
Very wise. I should have done a before and after of the outside of this fridge. It was so black. Worse than this switch which I haven’t gotten to yet.
image.jpg

The secret to a clean house is maintaining a clean house. Some people don’t get that. I should be freaking cleaning person at this point. Still need to descale the water dispenser but the rest of it is better.
image.jpg

Very wise. I should have done a before and after of the outside of this fridge. It was so black. Worse than this switch which I haven’t gotten to yet. View attachment 2424773
The secret to a clean house is maintaining a clean house. Some people don’t get that. I should be freaking cleaning person at this point. Still need to descale the water dispenser but the rest of it is better.View attachment 2424776
I'm not a good housekeeper. I keep my kitchen clean, but I'm really not good about the rest of the house. There are just so many other things I want to do with my time.

Ooops. Speaking of which, I need to get to work now. Classes to teach...

Very wise. I should have done a before and after of the outside of this fridge. It was so black. Worse than this switch which I haven’t gotten to yet. View attachment 2424773
The secret to a clean house is maintaining a clean house. Some people don’t get that. I should be freaking cleaning person at this point. Still need to descale the water dispenser but the rest of it is better.View attachment 2424776
You might want to pull the cover on that switch and inspect it. It looks like smoke stained it. Does it still work?

I'm not a good housekeeper. I keep my kitchen clean, but I'm really not good about the rest of the house. There are just so many other things I want to do with my time.

Ooops. Speaking of which, I need to get to work now. Classes to teach...
Being messy is different than being dirty. I call it a clean mess. I don’t see you as the dirty type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom