• Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all are nutters.

My fridge stays clean. Groceries are important, and taking my food out of a fridge that stinks is unnerving, therefor it stays clean.
Dude, I inherited this mess. I did not make it. It’s laziness. I despise lazy. Being lazy sometimes is okay, but when one is always lazy is disgusting.

Dude, I inherited this mess. I did not make it. It’s laziness. I despise lazy. Being lazy sometimes is okay, but when one is always lazy is disgusting.
I wasn’t pointing it at anyone in particular. Simply stating that the fridge is easy to keep clean. It stays that way period.
Sometimes my house is a wreck. Life happens. My house NEVER stinks, and it’s always presentable enough to bring someone in for a cup of coffee.

I made sauerkraut one year. Put the crocks in garage to ferment and left vent fans running. Came home one afternoon and smelled something off. Ran through and made sure there wasn’t a dish left out somewhere. Then proceeded to vacuum while I was moving furniture looking for a critter the cat drug in. Washed the walls and drapes next. Laundry was completely done. This house was SPOTLESS. Gave up and went to the garage to get the. Carpet cleaner..... and found the smell. My exhaust fan quit.

My nose dictates how clean my house stays. My dog gets a bath when she starts smelling like a dog. Don’t care if there’s snow on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom