Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a new carry band. I typically only wear a belt with my hunting pants.
Out of my carry pistols and different kind of inside and outside holstets and a belly band my go to is an lcp with a clip. Its quick and comfortable either sitting or standing. 2nd place is a band for a P938.
I can even wear gym type shorts with the clip and it not print or pull down

Out of my carry pistols and different kind of inside and outside holstets and a belly band my go to is an lcp with a clip. Its quick and comfortable either sitting or standing. 2nd place is a band for a P938.
i had a can can that i loved but the original had some design flaws and then after losing 75# it did not fit anymore. i’m looking at some other designs/brands because while i would love to have another can can, i cannot justify spending another $100 on a holster. :th

You know the saying, “ pictures or it didn’t happen”. I am looking foreword to seeing you in your hunting pants wearing a band and nothing else.”
(Points like a teen in A classroom) "This! This! This is a serious calling out, if ever there could be one." @muddy75 you ought to edit & put a "/mic drop" at the conclusion of post. It's so warranted......

/End of line

I forgot about the belly bands. I’ll get bro to research those too. He’s just beginning the process of figuring out how he needs to carry. We are trying to narrow it down to avoid buying 50 holsters just to find what works for him.

Last edited:
i had a can can that i loved but the original had some design flaws and then after losing 75# it did not fit anymore. i’m looking at some other designs/brands because while i would love to have another can can, i cannot justify spending another $100 on a holster. :th
Why not trim or edit the seams "to fit"?

I like my l
I like my little p938. But I’m seriously considering selling it and getting a Hellcat.

I forgot about the belly bands. I’ll get bro to research those too. He’s just beginning the process of figuring out how he needs to carry. We are trying to narrow it down to avoid buying 50 holsters just to finds what works for him.
Its inevitable lol
My first carry pistol I bought was an xd40 subcompact I quickly found it was like carrying a cinderblock lol.

Check this out

https://comforttac.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom