Thanks a lot guys!

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
Well, the boyfriend and his brother are out hunting together today. Left early in the morning and aren't coming back until after dark, give or take (depending if/when they get something). We're supposed to have fresh venison tonight, but I'm not holding my breath, because between the two of them, in the past week of hunting, they've seen 11 bear and no deer, lol. Anyways, I was digging through the freezer to find something to make for dinner if (*cough* WHEN *cough*) the veni falls through, and found two random bags. One was full of venison from last year, the other, I dug a hand into a dead animal... No, it wasn't meat, it was literally a dead animal from one of their trapping adventures. Scared the schnit out of me. If I had KNOWN that there was a dead animal in there, then dug a handful of dead animal, it wouldn't have bothered me, but I had no freaking idea it was there. Gee, thanks guys! Lol.

Last edited:
that is why I have my frezzer...I think there are about a dozen snakes...rabbit furs...armadillo...buddy's antelope...couple roosters...yup...don't dig in there!
lol.png
I have that because the wife did what you did one time...it was a snake she found...that did not go good for me..wanna see the lump?
smack.gif

Lol. We have a fridge with a freezer up top and two upright freezers, lol. One's full of venison and whatever else they have in it (I haven't even bothered to check, lol) and the other (the one with the dead animal) is supposed to be mostly store-bought stuff... The one above the fridge has a bag of ice and two things of icecream... Lol. I personally don't mind if it's in there, as I've had worse in my freezers when I lived on my own, lol. It's just that I want to KNOW that it's in there before I grab a handful of something, lol.

We run an upright freezer inside...mainly store bought stuff or stuff for the week. Outside we have a large chest freezer...meat lots of meat (mainly deer...a little bit of beef...and lots of pork)...we have the small chest for parts...and a fridge for drinks and the top has bacon...lots of bacon...gotta have bacon...love that bacon

lol.png
Apparantly, it's a good thing that I found ground chuck when I did. There was coyot in there too, lol. Just wait. We're setting up the fish tank, so there'll be dead bugs, dead worms and maybe even dead rodents in there as well, lol. I'll be sure not to tell them either, lol.

what kind of fish? or will you be using it for the real reason they made fish tanks...SNAKES!!!
love.gif

ground chuck...would that be an animal named chick or the part of the bovine?
lau.gif
I couldn't help myself

Last edited:
Lmfao! When I said something to the niece about it, the BIL got all excited because he thought that I was going to be bringing home snakes, lmao. I found a 55g set up for reptiles (probably has a heat rock or heat lamp though) for $40, and it's only an hour away, but the boyfriend said no snakes, because dear BIL would probably try to get something venomous, lol.

Oh, and maybe it was both? Lol.

Last edited:
You could always re-claim your freezer. Anything they put in can be served up on a plate to them.
lol.png

Coyote Cutlets.

Now that you mention it... I've got a handfull of coon hides from trapping season last year that I forgot to take to the fur buyer... Thanks for reminding me!

Back
Top Bottom