Thanks For Having Us

FamilyTrapper

Hatching
6 Years
Jan 5, 2014
Hello,
My name is Brandon, I live on a 6 acre farm outside of the the Greater Lafayette area in Northern Indiana. My family consist of Myself my wife and 3 wonderful daughters. We have been raising chickens for eggs to eat and sell for 3 years. Always had RIR layers because that is what someone suggested when we started. Right now we have 12 birds laying and another 12 getting ready to start in the spring. I work full time in the Water Treatment field and do animal damage control and predator trapping for extra income. My wife is a stay at home ( BLESS HER HEART) and we are looking at ways to make extra cash with the land/barns we own, and one way we plan to do so is with chickens both layers and boilers. We have questions about everything from incubators to marketing our harvest. Thanks for having our family aboard, we are happy to be here and hope we can give back as I am sure we will take a lot from a lot of you.

images
to BYC!

This is the place to be for all those questions! You might start here in the learning section of BYC....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

Back
Top Bottom