Thanks For Your Help Gerrrrls

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by 33yardbirds, Sep 15, 2010.

1. 33yardbirds

33yardbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Southern New Jersey
    I'm painting the house, you know, Set all the nails then putty. Well all the hens just had to help. They pecked out the putty 2 courses high on the clapboard siding across the whole length of the back of the house. Glad they couldn't get to the rest of the house. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sheaviance1

sheaviance1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    [​IMG] oops, i meant [​IMG]

Sorry for laughing at your pain, but that's hilarious, the little stinkers...

3. fishermans wife

fishermans wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    Now that's funny!!!!! OK, maybe not so funny if it was me...but I can laugh with you right?? [​IMG]

4. Samilitant

Samilitant Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Anything that looks like a spot on an otherwise clean surface will get pecked. I have a freckle on my hand I have to hide around my hens! I see them eye-ball it every now and then. It was cute when they were little, but now...just look at that evil eye she gives me!

[​IMG]

5. MedinaChick2001

MedinaChick2001 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 10, 2010
    I have fake nails and every time I go out, the girls peck at my nails. I had one rooster peck my sons eye ball, and when my 3 year old runs around naked and decides to feed the chickens, they peck his little goodies!

6. 33yardbirds

33yardbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Southern New Jersey
    It was amusing watching 23 "Rosie the Riveters" all going to town sounding like little Jack Hammers. But I dislike doing work twice. Maybe the job didn't pass the critical eye of the inspectors. [​IMG]

7. Adora

Adora Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2010
    Southeast NC
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by